Monday, January 09, 2012

Splish, Splash, we're taking a bath

DH reminded me of an incident that happened about a year ago that we both reference to every once in a while, but normally stays at the back of our mind. There used to be a group of us who would go out for lunch on Sundays, well...one day we ate lunch and went to Nikko Park, the local "amusement" and water park.

We were going on the rides that were free first, and came upon a lake with paddle boats. Well, me being me, I started splashing people with water using my hands, and OMG!!! People were not happy with me...we were in either 2 or 3 boats, I can't really remember at this point.

There were 4 people to a boat. Those of us that weren't pedalling started splashing the other boat that was in our vicinity. They were yelling at us to stop, because apparently there were camera's in their boat (mind you, the camera's were in their bags...) when little did they know that one of their party was the one that was splashing them.

Sara* was taking the water in one of her hands and instead of throwing it at us was throwing it back into her own boat. Then, after our time was up, all of us got out of the boats and the other boat was soaked, while we were mostly dry. They were soaked enough that through one guys' pants (a thin khaki pant) you could see his bright red underwear. LOL, I commented this to DH and he told me to shut up.

It was fun, and in the end everyone was mad at me...eh, let them be mad, I had fun!

*Names changed for privacy reasons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Father in law...Final Day

FIL has passed away. He had been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer before the Durga Puja holidays and we then pursued another opinion befo...