Thursday, March 01, 2012

InterNations...

Yesterday I had checked my email and found a email from Malte Zeeck, Founder and Managing Director of InterNations, an online expat community, wanting to collaborate and post my blog address on their website. So, I agreed, and so you notice the new shiny button they sent me. :-) So far there is just 1 blog on the site and will have 2 after mine.

I have some invites to the site if anyone wants one, just mail me.

BTW, this is not something they asked me to do, I just felt like it. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind an invite! :)
    I have been getting ads popping up for this site all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been contacted too :) I need to put the button on my blog this morning :)

    ReplyDelete

Father in law...Final Day

FIL has passed away. He had been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer before the Durga Puja holidays and we then pursued another opinion befo...